Tuesday 11 February 2014

5 days of love (Day 2)


"Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family."

'Like family' that means family should be close yea? Today's post is inspired by my family. Today's my dad's birthday (yay! Daddy!!). Daddy is awesome, I love that man. I love my family actually, the setting (yea, feels like a play sometimes ..lol), the diverse characters and the bond between everyone.

Let me talk about them one by one. Daddy, he loves his family and always tries to give the best he can. I can't be sure about the statistics but I know that man could spend 90% of what he earns on family.

"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."

Momma, we call her blessed. She has the most gentle heart (I call weak sometimes ..lol). But her heart is gentle and kind and she has brought us up to love and care for others.

"She keeps an eye on everyone in her household,
and keeps them all busy and productive.
Her children respect and bless her;
her husband joins in with words of praise:
“Many women have done wonderful things,
but you’ve outclassed them all!”
Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades.
The woman to be admired and praised
is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God."

Siblings and I have respected our parents. Even when we 'gossip' about them, it's cause we're going back to them to talk about it not cause we despise them and want to dishonor them.

"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you."

Our relationship with each other is actually cause we tolerate each other, help each other, listen to each other. We just love each other and we got each others back.

"A friend loves at all time,and a brother is born for adversity"


"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

We wouldn't be one without God's principles in our heart. I'm glad loving my family is one thing I have gotten right so far in life and I pray I continue to channel that love into other aspects of life and I pray the same for anybody claiming it too.


P.S: We're always merry :D
"A joyful heart is good medicine,but a crushed spirit dries up the bones"

Bible passages (in double quotes): Pro 18: 24, 1 tim 5:8, Pro 31, Exodus 20:12, Pro 17:17, 1 cor 13:7, Pro 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment