Sunday 9 February 2014

Intro

So how do I start?
Oh, hi! My name's Morolake. I have put my hands on blogging before but stopped. I won't say I like writing, I just think I like putting down thoughts. Could be useful information to someone one day, who knows?
Anyway, about the name Privileged Mo, it has nothing to do with what this blog's actually about; it's just how I see myself right about now. I mean I've been DafinestMo and my tweets/posts bla bla werent about being the finest. But I really did think I was the finest (jk). Ok I lied I still think I'm the finest ..lol. Oh well, story's getting too long. This is just saying I'm me and would talk about things generally and backing up with the bible. Yea, that's right. I love the bible, it's the most complete book ever and has the best advices ever. Since this is February, gonna start with love and I'm gonna call it the 5days of love. Stay tuned ..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment