Friday 14 February 2014

5 days of love (The finale)

I thought I had the 5th day figured out. Even when I didn't know what to write for the first four days, I had the fifth day written down but things don't always go as planned so I will just write as it comes.
Today is 14th of February and coincidentally or not, I am wearing red shoes. As 'emotional' as I am, I don't think I have ever fancied lovey dovey acts. Actually assumed (past tense) that's why I never really commit. So feb 14 is a day that I think is over celebrated. But it's just my personal opinion. I think its a nice day to ask a girl out, get engaged, get married or even conceive a child (if my English is right). All this school children getting involved, and other little things I won't rant about just seem unnecessary.
Today, I got reminded (cause I need a reminder every now and then) of a greater love. It hit me through a movie 'white house down'. I expected today to go a different way than it's going but just took my mind off the disappointments and thought of the movie which I just saw yesterday and it hit me 'A lot can happen in a day'. This day is gonna count and the ultimate lover is gonna do with me his perfect will and grant me my heart desires.
It's going well already,  one just as to trust in time.
So today is lover's day, do something nice for your Creator by making your life beautiful. Put on some make up, let your smile heal the broken, love your neighbors, love your spouse(s). Yea if they're two, love the other by letting them go. Just be at peace with your Creator and be thankful for life.
P.S - loving doesn't end today and continues next February, it's an habit you should keep up. God loves us all ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment